This site is privately owned and is neither affiliated with, nor endorsed by, nor operated by any government agency. Clerk of Court >
State Information |

Where do I have to go to get my Marriage License in Caldwell County?

In order to apply for a marriage license in Caldwell County, you have to apply together at the county clerk's office. You can find the Clerk of Courts at the following address:

Caldwell County Clerk
401 East Market Street
Lockhart, TX 78644
(361) 398-1804
8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday Friday
Closed for holidays.

For more information and detailed checklist, check out the Marriage License Easy Guide.